Our Group Care Program
Homes that restore through Christ
Group Care at WinShape Homes keeps family bonds strong while ensuring that children in need are afforded the space and structure to flourish. Within the walls of a home filled with a large, loving family, these children receive bountiful support, expert care and room to grow. As connections with relatives are nurtured, children discover that family – in all its forms – is forever.
With our Group Care program, we have ten homes across the state of Georgia, Alabama, and Tennessee. In each of our homes, we have full-time parents that are committed to being there for the long haul.
The homes we create establish permanency and allow each child to experience stability. We’re intentional in our efforts to meet the unique needs of each child through:
- Educational experiences
- Encouraging and financially supporting the development of individual talents and interests
- Employing therapists who are certified to assist with emotional recovery and care
- Fully-covered medical and dental services
- The opportunity to attend a WinShape Camp every summer
- Providing a two-week vacation to the beach for each family every summer
- Extra support and guidance for teenage youth who are planning for college, future goals, careers, and transition to adulthood
- Encouraging and supporting connection with biological family members and caretakers